You can add "sticky" style notes to ebook pages for you or your students to reference.
To add a note:
- Navigate to the page you want to add the note to.
- Click the Notes tool and select the color for your note.
- Click add note.
- The note appears in the ebook page.
- Click the sample text inside of the note to add your own text. Click save when you are done.
- Click and drag the top edge of the note to position it where you want on the page.
Alternatively you can press the N key to add a note to the current page you are viewing.
To hide all notes, select hide notes from the Notes tool menu.
To delete a note click the small trash can icon in the top right of the note.
All note references are stored in my notebook. See Using My Notebook for more information.