Available eBook exercises associated with specific chapters in your textbook are listed under exercises. If you do not see the assignments, click the blue arrow next to the chapter name to reveal the assignment list. Many teachers choose to assign eBook exercises directly through the eBook. As students go through the text, assignments will appear along the way.
To assign an eBook exercises:
- Click the assign button in the row of the assignment you want to assign.
- You are presented with the assign to students screen.
- Select the section(s) and group you want to add this assignment to.
- Modify the availability date if needed.
- Adjust any additional assignment settings if needed.
- Click assign.
The black assigned marker indicates exercises already assigned. Position your mouse cursor over the assigned icon to view which sections have the item assigned.
Alternatively you can assign all assignments by clicking the assign all button in the column heading above the assign buttons.
If an assignment or part of its content has not been assigned to any sections yet:
- Check the box next to the exercise you want to assign.
- Click assign checked items.
- The Assign to Students page will open.
- Select the section and group you want this assignment assigned to.
- Click assign.
You can preview an assignment before assigning it by clicking the assignment name.
From the preview screen you can:
- Answer and page through the exercise as a student would.
- Print the exercise question you are currently viewing.
- View the exercise polices by clicking policies.
- Edit the exercise to make it your own customized version. This customized version appears in your section assignments list.
- Click assign
- Return to the ebook by clicking return to ebook located above the exercise title.