1. Enter or edit the question text in the first text box under the question type heading.
2. Enter the answer choices for the test question in the available choice text boxes.
3. To add another choice, click Add choice and enter your text in the text box.
4. To edit a choice, enter the changes in the choice box.
5. To delete a choice, click the Delete icon next to the choice.
6. To indicate the correct answer(s), select the check box next to each correct choice.
7. When you are finished, click Save & Exit at the top of the page.
To continue authoring questions, select a question type from the New dropdown menu and click New.
Enter the text for the explanation in the Explanation box.
Add optional hints for the students to view during the exam by entering the hint in the numbered text box. Click Add hint to add additional hints.
Enter a Selection Title to allow the question to be listed by this title when viewing the question from the Select Questions from Banks page, and the list by title option is checked in the Source Frame.
If this question belongs under a Section Break heading containing instructions, enter the name of the Section Break reference in the Tie to Reference box.
If the answer is referenced within a textbook, enter the page number(s) on which the question is referenced in the Textbook Page(s) text box.
If you are using Random Variables, click the New Variable button and enter the variable information.
If you want to add this question to a category, click the Categorize button and select a category or create a new category.