1. Enter or edit the question text in the first text box under the question type heading.
2. Indicate the correct answer for this question by selecting Yes or No from the Answer is dropdown box in the top right of the question editing area.
3. When you are finished, click Save & Exit at the top of the page.
To continue authoring questions, select a question type from the New dropdown menu and click New.
- Enter the text for the explanation in the Explanation box.
- If you want to include a follow-up question, check include this follow-up question and enter your follow-up question in the text box.
- You can add hints for the students to view during the online exam. Enter the hint in the numbered text box. Click the Add hint icon to add additional hints.
- If this question belongs under a Section Break heading containing instructions, enter the name of the Section Break reference in the Tie to Reference box.
- If the answer is referenced within a textbook, enter the textbook page number(s) on which the question is referenced in the Textbook Page(s) text box.
- If you are using Random Variables, click the New Variable button and enter the variable information.
- If you want to add this question to a category, click the Categorize button and select a category or create a new category.