To be able to sync, your students need to be paired with McGraw-Hill Campus. Check the “gradebook sync-ready” column to see which students are paired. A green checkmark means the student is paired and ready to sync. The red stop sign means the student is not paired and not ready to sync.
Here’s how your students can get ready to sync:
- Sign in to your school’s learning management system.
- From the learning management system, find and click your course.
- Click the link for McGraw-Hill Campus.
- Click the Connect button.
- Follow the steps to sign in to Connect (either signing in with an existing account or registering for Connect).
- At this point, students with active licenses will be paired with McGraw-Hill Campus and taken to your course. Students without active licenses will be asked to renew their registrations, and then they will be taken to your course.