Connect Enhancements Are Coming!
- * NEW “Upload Documents” feature – Uploading files has never been easier than through Connect! Give your students all the additional resources they need by attaching your files to the course, assignment, or question levels in Connect. You can simply attach files to your Course Library and share them via your student’s Library. You also have the option of enabling students to submit files as a custom assignment or as part of a question within an assignment.
- * NEW “Content Update” feature – McGraw-Hill is always working to improve our Connect content. We’ve always been able to ensure that the very latest content is included in our question banks and through “inactive assignments” – those that have yet to be offered to students. With this release, we’ll be able to notify you when we have identified content that might require updating in your active assignments per McGraw-Hill author recommendations. You’ll be offered the opportunity to decide whether you want to adjust or drop credit for the updated items in those active assignments. Even better, when you make a copy of that assignment (e.g. for use next semester), the new copy will automatically be updated to contain the very latest content from McGraw-Hill.
To learn more, take a look at our Connect enhancements flyer.
THANK YOU to our Connect community for helping us to find ways to make Connect better for you and your students!
The Connect Team
- New Connect Quick Guides Site is Live!
- 95% of Student Survey Participants Report Connect’s Tegrity Tool Improves Learning
- Using the Item Analysis Report to target your instruction
- McGraw-Hill Connect Increases Student Performance and Engagement at San Diego State University!
- Do More with McGraw-Hill Connect and Blackboard!
- Digital Faculty Consultants Share LearnSmart Benefits
- Tips for Accessing LearnSmart in Connect
- Connect Enhancements Are Coming!
- McGraw-Hill/Blackboard Total Course Solution Launches!
- McGraw-Hill Connect with LearnSmart Improves Student Success and Engagement at the University of Colorado Denver!