McGraw-Hill Connect with LearnSmart Improves Student Success and Engagement at the University of Colorado Denver!
“Connect Psychology enabled me to spend more lecture time on more advanced material and examples rather than spending so much time on getting through basic concepts,” she says.
Professor Berrenberg also found that students using Connect Psychology did much better in the course than students who had not. She attributes this, in part, to the use of McGraw-Hill LearnSmart, the adaptive study tool within Connect that is designed to help students learn faster, study more efficiently, and retain more knowledge for greater success.
“I loved the adaptive testing nature of LearnSmart,” she says. “I have always had problems getting the majority of students to read the text, and this system helps with that tremendously!”
Based on her positive experience and substantial results with Connect Psychology, Professor Berrenberg recommends it to other faculty and has decided to increase the number of Connect assignments she requires students to complete in upcoming terms!
Learn more about Professor Berrenberg’s experience with McGraw-Hill Connect and LearnSmart through this CASE STUDY.
The Connect Team
- New Connect Quick Guides Site is Live!
- 95% of Student Survey Participants Report Connect’s Tegrity Tool Improves Learning
- Using the Item Analysis Report to target your instruction
- McGraw-Hill Connect Increases Student Performance and Engagement at San Diego State University!
- Do More with McGraw-Hill Connect and Blackboard!
- Digital Faculty Consultants Share LearnSmart Benefits
- Tips for Accessing LearnSmart in Connect
- Connect Enhancements Are Coming!
- McGraw-Hill/Blackboard Total Course Solution Launches!
- McGraw-Hill Connect with LearnSmart Improves Student Success and Engagement at the University of Colorado Denver!