McGraw-Hill Connect Boosts Student Performance at Bunker Hill Community College!
Professor Hoover’s students are also required to complete the LearnSmart adaptive learning modules before lecture, and are encouraged to view recorded lectures through Tegrity, an automated lecture capture service in Connect. He reports that his students love using LearnSmart and say that it makes it easy to come to class prepared, allowing for more discussion and participation during class.
Professor Hoover says, “I had students who were consistently scoring in the low 60’s on each of the weekly quizzes. Once I started assigning homework through Connect, those same students started earning scores in the high 70’s! On average, my students’ performance has risen by 10-15%.”
The Connect Team
- New Connect Quick Guides Site is Live!
- 95% of Student Survey Participants Report Connect’s Tegrity Tool Improves Learning
- Using the Item Analysis Report to target your instruction
- McGraw-Hill Connect Increases Student Performance and Engagement at San Diego State University!
- Do More with McGraw-Hill Connect and Blackboard!
- Digital Faculty Consultants Share LearnSmart Benefits
- Tips for Accessing LearnSmart in Connect
- Connect Enhancements Are Coming!
- McGraw-Hill/Blackboard Total Course Solution Launches!
- McGraw-Hill Connect with LearnSmart Improves Student Success and Engagement at the University of Colorado Denver!