McGraw-Hill Connect Improves Student Performance and Retention at the University of Alabama!
“I feel that learning is higher because of the additional practice. Students in the lower and middle percentiles of the class are doing better because of the repetition and drilling provided through Connect.”
In addition to the increase in student grades, Professor McKinney has found that attendance and retention rates have also risen since implementing Connect Accounting.
“Class attendance has gone up since we began using Connect Accounting, because students are responsible for a challenging homework assignment each week. Prior to using Connect, attendance for my sections was 75%. Since using Connect, attendance has increased to 90% or more. Connect Accounting keeps students in class each week because they want to know how to successfully complete the assignments.”
Professor McKinney “absolutely” plans to continue using Connect Accounting, and will recommend it to other faculty members. The time savings that Connect offers through auto-grading assignments and reinforcing key course concepts has enabled Professor McKinney to cover a wider variety of content and problems, making the course now more comprehensive for students. Professor McKinney and her colleagues were also pleased with the tangible results in a number of course success metrics across multiple sections.
Learn more about Professor McKinney’s experience with McGraw-Hill Connect through this CASE STUDY.
The Connect Team
- New Connect Quick Guides Site is Live!
- 95% of Student Survey Participants Report Connect’s Tegrity Tool Improves Learning
- Using the Item Analysis Report to target your instruction
- McGraw-Hill Connect Increases Student Performance and Engagement at San Diego State University!
- Do More with McGraw-Hill Connect and Blackboard!
- Digital Faculty Consultants Share LearnSmart Benefits
- Tips for Accessing LearnSmart in Connect
- Connect Enhancements Are Coming!
- McGraw-Hill/Blackboard Total Course Solution Launches!
- McGraw-Hill Connect with LearnSmart Improves Student Success and Engagement at the University of Colorado Denver!