McGraw-Hill Connect Improves Grades at Washtenaw Community College!
Professor Hagood requires his students to complete fifteen homework questions for each chapter in the textbook. Students get instant feedback on their responses and hints to help them arrive at the correct answer if they don’t get it on their first attempt. All homework is done online and is automatically graded in Connect Physics. “There is only one way to learn the material,” he says, “and that is to practice the material by working on problems. Connect gives students many opportunities to practice and improve their skills and understanding.”
The Connect Team
- New Connect Quick Guides Site is Live!
- 95% of Student Survey Participants Report Connect’s Tegrity Tool Improves Learning
- Using the Item Analysis Report to target your instruction
- McGraw-Hill Connect Increases Student Performance and Engagement at San Diego State University!
- Do More with McGraw-Hill Connect and Blackboard!
- Digital Faculty Consultants Share LearnSmart Benefits
- Tips for Accessing LearnSmart in Connect
- Connect Enhancements Are Coming!
- McGraw-Hill/Blackboard Total Course Solution Launches!
- McGraw-Hill Connect with LearnSmart Improves Student Success and Engagement at the University of Colorado Denver!