McGraw-Hill Connect Improves Grades and Pass Rates at Front Range Community College!
Professor Miller reports, “With exams, the overall increase in grades is obvious for the class using Connect. With the practical assessments, improvement is also visible. The high level of performance for students with an A shows that the good students know what to study for exams, whereas the lower achievers need more help, which Connect provides them.” As a result of these improved student outcomes, Professor Miller looks forward to further integrating more of the exercises and animations within Connect into her curriculum.
The Connect Team
- New Connect Quick Guides Site is Live!
- 95% of Student Survey Participants Report Connect’s Tegrity Tool Improves Learning
- Using the Item Analysis Report to target your instruction
- McGraw-Hill Connect Increases Student Performance and Engagement at San Diego State University!
- Do More with McGraw-Hill Connect and Blackboard!
- Digital Faculty Consultants Share LearnSmart Benefits
- Tips for Accessing LearnSmart in Connect
- Connect Enhancements Are Coming!
- McGraw-Hill/Blackboard Total Course Solution Launches!
- McGraw-Hill Connect with LearnSmart Improves Student Success and Engagement at the University of Colorado Denver!