McGraw-Hill Connect Improves Student Success at Solano Community College!
Professor Laura Maghoney sought to help her students develop a deeper understanding of economics principles through increased retention of key course concepts. She turned to Connect® Economics, with its embedded graphing tool and interactive assignments, which helped her to accomplish this goal and significantly improved student performance in the course. Read this CASE STUDY for more information on the improved outcomes that Professor Maghoney and her students experience with Connect.
Professor Maghoney found that Connect also enabled her to use the time she saved on grading assignments to prepare for high-level interactive discussions during class. She says,” “I want students to be able to apply what they have learned to the ‘real world.’ With Connect, the students definitely seem to understand economics better, so that helps them make that leap to the real world. They have a stronger grasp of how events might be related to each other.”
The Connect Team
- New Connect Quick Guides Site is Live!
- 95% of Student Survey Participants Report Connect’s Tegrity Tool Improves Learning
- Using the Item Analysis Report to target your instruction
- McGraw-Hill Connect Increases Student Performance and Engagement at San Diego State University!
- Do More with McGraw-Hill Connect and Blackboard!
- Digital Faculty Consultants Share LearnSmart Benefits
- Tips for Accessing LearnSmart in Connect
- Connect Enhancements Are Coming!
- McGraw-Hill/Blackboard Total Course Solution Launches!
- McGraw-Hill Connect with LearnSmart Improves Student Success and Engagement at the University of Colorado Denver!