McGraw-Hill Connect Improves Student Grades and Pass Rates at Virginia Tech!
Professor Smith says that Connect has been a win-win for everyone and would recommend it to other faculty. “It allows me to offer this elective class to about 600 students per semester and 50 during each summer session. It gives the students the opportunity for self-study, and I am there to answer questions about the material and the process. Without Connect, we could not offer the class to this number of students. It’s a popular class at Virginia Tech.” She now plans to use more of the available features in Connect, such as Tegrity lecture capture to integrate recorded lectures into her next offering of Personal Health.
The Connect Team
- New Connect Quick Guides Site is Live!
- 95% of Student Survey Participants Report Connect’s Tegrity Tool Improves Learning
- Using the Item Analysis Report to target your instruction
- McGraw-Hill Connect Increases Student Performance and Engagement at San Diego State University!
- Do More with McGraw-Hill Connect and Blackboard!
- Digital Faculty Consultants Share LearnSmart Benefits
- Tips for Accessing LearnSmart in Connect
- Connect Enhancements Are Coming!
- McGraw-Hill/Blackboard Total Course Solution Launches!
- McGraw-Hill Connect with LearnSmart Improves Student Success and Engagement at the University of Colorado Denver!