New Features and Enhancements Arrive on January 21!
The Newly Redesigned Policy Page Simplifying your experience, without changing what you love. We introduced you to the redesigned policies page earlier here on the blog – setting up assignments and applying the policies you want is now easier than ever.
Developmental English A suite of new assignment-types and features will be available with the launch of Developmental English and in several other disciplines. Writing Assignments – Centralized submissions, feedback, and grades without additional software. Blogs – Bring real-world applications to any writing assignment. Discussion Boards – Engage the entire class and keep track of activity.
Personalized Learning Plan (Adaptive Diagnostics) Enabled titles will deliver a comprehensive adaptive study plan, or individual study activities, through unique adaptive diagnostic and learning tools. Adjust the content that’s available to your students by relevance, and select important materials, or let students explore.
LiveInk [Pilot] LiveInk integration provides an alternative reading method, which will be available in select titles this spring, that will improve the experience and comprehension for many online readers. Easily switch between the eBook and LiveInk views.
Publisher-Provided Media: Audio Files Now, students in disciplines like Music will have access to audio files even when they’re not part of an assignment. Students can view and play the files anytime from their Connect Library.
APR and NutriCalc Now you and your students can launch Anatomy and Physiology Revealed and NutriCalc Plus right from your section home page. Newsflashes and Quick Tips We’re making some great improvements to the notifications and messages you receive in Connect, including creating separate space for important news and quick-tips.
The Connect Team
- New Connect Quick Guides Site is Live!
- 95% of Student Survey Participants Report Connect’s Tegrity Tool Improves Learning
- Using the Item Analysis Report to target your instruction
- McGraw-Hill Connect Increases Student Performance and Engagement at San Diego State University!
- Do More with McGraw-Hill Connect and Blackboard!
- Digital Faculty Consultants Share LearnSmart Benefits
- Tips for Accessing LearnSmart in Connect
- Connect Enhancements Are Coming!
- McGraw-Hill/Blackboard Total Course Solution Launches!
- McGraw-Hill Connect with LearnSmart Improves Student Success and Engagement at the University of Colorado Denver!