Coming Soon: Good news for grading!
We’re adding some great new grading features, and fine-tuning existing ones, to help cure the grading blues. In April, your grading workflow will be even more efficient and easy than it is right now.
Here are some highlights
After the April release you’ll be able to:
- ● Zero-in on students who are ready to be graded, and get started immediately, with the always-available Grading Queue
- ● Grade more efficiently by scoring a student’s entire assignment at once
- ● See everything in context with the newly expanded, full-page grading area
- ● Start and stop grading file attachment assignments and questions at your leisure
Stay tuned for more details!
The Connect Team
- New Connect Quick Guides Site is Live!
- 95% of Student Survey Participants Report Connect’s Tegrity Tool Improves Learning
- Using the Item Analysis Report to target your instruction
- McGraw-Hill Connect Increases Student Performance and Engagement at San Diego State University!
- Do More with McGraw-Hill Connect and Blackboard!
- Digital Faculty Consultants Share LearnSmart Benefits
- Tips for Accessing LearnSmart in Connect
- Connect Enhancements Are Coming!
- McGraw-Hill/Blackboard Total Course Solution Launches!
- McGraw-Hill Connect with LearnSmart Improves Student Success and Engagement at the University of Colorado Denver!