McGraw-Hill Connect Improves Student Success and Instructor Efficiency at University of California – Irvine!
According to Dr. Haas, “The majority of instructors at UCI who use Connect Composition in their classes believe that it has improved their students’ writing.” The success that instructors and students have had with Connect has led to its implementation in fully online classes at UCI. The department has also created a new class, Hum29, with Connect at the center, serving as a two-hour online “helper” class for students in composition courses with extensive ESL issues. In the future, the department plans to require students in all Writing 39B sections – about 70 – to complete both the diagnostic and the final essay within Connect Composition. The rubric and related Connect reports will give Haas’s department empirical data on student progress in every class offered for the very first time.
The Connect Team
- New Connect Quick Guides Site is Live!
- 95% of Student Survey Participants Report Connect’s Tegrity Tool Improves Learning
- Using the Item Analysis Report to target your instruction
- McGraw-Hill Connect Increases Student Performance and Engagement at San Diego State University!
- Do More with McGraw-Hill Connect and Blackboard!
- Digital Faculty Consultants Share LearnSmart Benefits
- Tips for Accessing LearnSmart in Connect
- Connect Enhancements Are Coming!
- McGraw-Hill/Blackboard Total Course Solution Launches!
- McGraw-Hill Connect with LearnSmart Improves Student Success and Engagement at the University of Colorado Denver!