Webinar Series: Instructors Talk About Hot Digital Education Trends
We are excited to announce our instructor-led webinar series on today’s hot digital education trends. We have instructors from across the country sharing their personal experiences with Adaptive Learning, the Flipped Classroom, Lecture Capture, and Using Data to improve their course outcomes. It’s an excellent opportunity to discuss these topics with your peers.
Check out the recordings below:
By The Connect Team | March 19 2013
The Connect Team
- New Connect Quick Guides Site is Live!
- 95% of Student Survey Participants Report Connect’s Tegrity Tool Improves Learning
- Using the Item Analysis Report to target your instruction
- McGraw-Hill Connect Increases Student Performance and Engagement at San Diego State University!
- Do More with McGraw-Hill Connect and Blackboard!
- Digital Faculty Consultants Share LearnSmart Benefits
- Tips for Accessing LearnSmart in Connect
- Connect Enhancements Are Coming!
- McGraw-Hill/Blackboard Total Course Solution Launches!
- McGraw-Hill Connect with LearnSmart Improves Student Success and Engagement at the University of Colorado Denver!