Live Twitter Chat – Adaptive Technology: A Revolution in Learning
Adaptive learning technology is causing a revolution in learning as we know it.
By personalizing learning for each student, adaptive is taking higher education by storm.
Join our live Twitter chat on adaptive learning technology featuring Dr. Ulrik Christensen (@juulchristensen), CEO of Area9 and the co-creator of several of McGraw-Hill Education’s adaptive learning tools, and Chris Dawson (@mrdatahs), education technology writer at ZDNet.
Ask questions and join the conversation by using the hashtag #adaptivechat
The Connect Team
- New Connect Quick Guides Site is Live!
- 95% of Student Survey Participants Report Connect’s Tegrity Tool Improves Learning
- Using the Item Analysis Report to target your instruction
- McGraw-Hill Connect Increases Student Performance and Engagement at San Diego State University!
- Do More with McGraw-Hill Connect and Blackboard!
- Digital Faculty Consultants Share LearnSmart Benefits
- Tips for Accessing LearnSmart in Connect
- Connect Enhancements Are Coming!
- McGraw-Hill/Blackboard Total Course Solution Launches!
- McGraw-Hill Connect with LearnSmart Improves Student Success and Engagement at the University of Colorado Denver!