Connect Release – New Enhancements #3
Your Connect eBook will soon include even more customizable features that are guaranteed to save you time and effort. Plus, we’ve added some new functionality in key reports that will allow you to keep track of the time your students spend completing your assignments.
Copy and Share eBook Annotations
Mark up your Connect eBook only once, because all annotations, highlights, and bookmarks automatically transfer over to copied or shared sections. This means you won’t be redoing annotations from one semester to the next, resulting in less course management.
Batch Show/Hide Annotations
Make all chapter annotations visible to students with the push of a button. Secondary instructors can benefit from this by reusing and adding to the annotations.
Assignments I Created
A My Assignments listing gives you the option of viewing your assignments organized by course and section, making it easier to locate specific or favorite assignments.
Time on Task
Located in the Student Performance Report, Time on Task allows you to track the amount of time a particular student spends on your assignments.
World Languages Time Spent Report
This report allows World Languages instructors to determine student effort level by keeping track of the amount of time students spend on specific activities, which is mandated in some states to meet lab requirements.
Check back next week for a sneak peak of how the new release features improved functionality for shared and copied assignments to streamline course prep and save you time.
By The Connect Team | July 03 2013
The Connect Team
- New Connect Quick Guides Site is Live!
- 95% of Student Survey Participants Report Connect’s Tegrity Tool Improves Learning
- Using the Item Analysis Report to target your instruction
- McGraw-Hill Connect Increases Student Performance and Engagement at San Diego State University!
- Do More with McGraw-Hill Connect and Blackboard!
- Digital Faculty Consultants Share LearnSmart Benefits
- Tips for Accessing LearnSmart in Connect
- Connect Enhancements Are Coming!
- McGraw-Hill/Blackboard Total Course Solution Launches!
- McGraw-Hill Connect with LearnSmart Improves Student Success and Engagement at the University of Colorado Denver!