Connect Release – New Enhancements #4
The fourth enhancement of the Connect product release features streamlined sharing functionality that will reduce the administrative burden of sharing or teaching from received courses.
Share Multiple Sections
Share up to three sections with several instructors all at once to avoid long hours spent distributing materials for large courses!
Share & Edit Attributes of Active Assignments
Instructors receiving assignment content now have flexible editing options allowing them to change dates across all shared sections, give due dates to active assignments, and change the names of active writing assignments.
Unsure if you should copy a section or simply share it? This new feature clearly explains when to copy and when to share each and every time you initiate either action.
IMPORTANT REMINDER: The upgrade to McGraw-Hill Connect will go live beginning at 10 pm ET on Friday night July 26th, and remain temporarily unavailable throughout the night until 10 am ET Saturday morning July 27th. Please click here for added details.
Join the Connect Community to tell us what you think of the new features! Also, check back next week for a sneak peak of how the new release will change the way you approach grading.
By The Connect Team | July 14 2013
The Connect Team
- New Connect Quick Guides Site is Live!
- 95% of Student Survey Participants Report Connect’s Tegrity Tool Improves Learning
- Using the Item Analysis Report to target your instruction
- McGraw-Hill Connect Increases Student Performance and Engagement at San Diego State University!
- Do More with McGraw-Hill Connect and Blackboard!
- Digital Faculty Consultants Share LearnSmart Benefits
- Tips for Accessing LearnSmart in Connect
- Connect Enhancements Are Coming!
- McGraw-Hill/Blackboard Total Course Solution Launches!
- McGraw-Hill Connect with LearnSmart Improves Student Success and Engagement at the University of Colorado Denver!