Connect Release – New Enhancements #5
Grade By Question
Provides a holistic class view of one concept at a time, giving you insight into all student responses in a snap.
With inline commenting for essay and short answer questions, you’ll be able to leave richer feedback for students.
Personalized audio comments on any question type during the manual grading process enables a one-to-one connection with any student.
We can’t wait to hear all about your experience with the new Connect, so tell us what you think once you’ve had a chance to try out the new features.
By The Connect Team | July 18 2013
The Connect Team
- New Connect Quick Guides Site is Live!
- 95% of Student Survey Participants Report Connect’s Tegrity Tool Improves Learning
- Using the Item Analysis Report to target your instruction
- McGraw-Hill Connect Increases Student Performance and Engagement at San Diego State University!
- Do More with McGraw-Hill Connect and Blackboard!
- Digital Faculty Consultants Share LearnSmart Benefits
- Tips for Accessing LearnSmart in Connect
- Connect Enhancements Are Coming!
- McGraw-Hill/Blackboard Total Course Solution Launches!
- McGraw-Hill Connect with LearnSmart Improves Student Success and Engagement at the University of Colorado Denver!