Implementing Connect: Instructor-Led Webinar Series
William Butler Yeats once said, “Education is not the filling of a pail but the lighting of a fire.” To excel at your craft, educators must be equipped with high-quality content and superior teaching aids; and there’s no better resource than Connect.
At McGraw-Hill Education, our priority is to ensure that you meet your teaching goals and see increased success, for you and your students. So, we’ve packed Connect with simple assignment creation, personalized learning, powerful reporting, lecture capture and seamless LMS integration.
To deepen your love of Connect, we’re extending an invitation for you to participate in 8 webinars—as part of our Back to School with Your Peers: Learn How Your Colleagues Are Implementing CONNECT Webinar Series—that will be available in August and September. Here’s a quick look at what we’ll be discussing:
• Online Coursework: Making it Count
Focuses on the importance of requiring assignments, as well as tips on how to integrate them into the syllabus.
• LearnSmart: Best Practices for Assigning
Teaches you how to assign and integrate LearnSmart into your course requirements.
• Getting Started with Tegrity
Concentrates on how to begin using Tegrity— McGraw-Hill Education’s lecture capture system—in both online and F2F courses.
• Using Reports Early & Often
Walks you through our powerful reporting that can track activity and identify at-risk students, shape lecture topics throughout the term, and support student success.
• Using Connect Tools to Flip your Classroom
Teaches you how to use LearnSmart, Tegrity and application homework to manage a flipped classroom.
• Preparing for Accreditation Reporting Needs
Walks you through setting up your class or department for efficient data collection, including building assignments and sharing courses.
• Blackboard/Connect Integration: Achieving SSO and Gradebook Synchronization
This session highlights setting up your Connect course in Blackboard to achieve grade sync, in addition to best practices prior to and throughout the term.
• MH Campus/Connect Integration: Achieving Single Sign-On and Gradebook Sync with your LMS
This session details the features of the MH Campus Integration, available across the most popular LMS platforms. You’ll learn how to setup and pair your LMS course with Connect, how to sync students’ Connect scores to your LMS grade book and other best practices for managing an integrated course throughout the term.
Register now at http://bit.ly/MHEWebinars.
By The Connect Team | August 07 2013
The Connect Team
- New Connect Quick Guides Site is Live!
- 95% of Student Survey Participants Report Connect’s Tegrity Tool Improves Learning
- Using the Item Analysis Report to target your instruction
- McGraw-Hill Connect Increases Student Performance and Engagement at San Diego State University!
- Do More with McGraw-Hill Connect and Blackboard!
- Digital Faculty Consultants Share LearnSmart Benefits
- Tips for Accessing LearnSmart in Connect
- Connect Enhancements Are Coming!
- McGraw-Hill/Blackboard Total Course Solution Launches!
- McGraw-Hill Connect with LearnSmart Improves Student Success and Engagement at the University of Colorado Denver!