Hit Record and Capture Your Lecture with Ease Using Tegrity
Available from within your McGraw-Hill Connect course, this fully automated lecture capture solution features patented video search capabilities and real-time LMS integrations. You can record course content on both PC and Mac devices with or without an internet connection, and then quickly edit your video before sharing it with your class.
This easy-to-use resource gives students 24/7 access to your audio and video recordings, allowing them a truly interactive experience. They can collaborate with fellow classmates, leave private or public notes on the lecture, and tag specific content to revisit when studying for the big exam.
Additional Tegrity features that will blow your mind include:
• Personalized learning features
• Tegrity chat – communicate with your students anywhere and at anytime
• Webcast live capability
• Course-specific weekly trend reports
• Create DVD images
• Closed-captioning – Section 508 compliant
We’ve also upgraded Tegrity to give you more exciting features, including a new interface and social sharing – learn more here.
By The Connect Team | September 06 2013
The Connect Team
- New Connect Quick Guides Site is Live!
- 95% of Student Survey Participants Report Connect’s Tegrity Tool Improves Learning
- Using the Item Analysis Report to target your instruction
- McGraw-Hill Connect Increases Student Performance and Engagement at San Diego State University!
- Do More with McGraw-Hill Connect and Blackboard!
- Digital Faculty Consultants Share LearnSmart Benefits
- Tips for Accessing LearnSmart in Connect
- Connect Enhancements Are Coming!
- McGraw-Hill/Blackboard Total Course Solution Launches!
- McGraw-Hill Connect with LearnSmart Improves Student Success and Engagement at the University of Colorado Denver!