December 2013 Connect Release – Reporting
Easy-To-Navigate Performance Menu
Getting to specific reports is easier than ever with a simple drop-down performance menu.
Automatically see the section average score on each question by student to quickly evaluate student performance and identify who is struggling. The Item Analysis Report now has expanded customization capabilities for added flexibility. Exported reports will also contain student email addresses to help you communicate with students as needed.
As with the Item Analysis Report, you can automatically see the section average score on each category by student, giving you quick, easy access to the information you need. View “Student Information” rather than question information to evaluate individual student performance. Access student email addresses in the exported version of the report, and additional customization options currently available in other Connect reports.
By The Connect Team | November 19 2013
The Connect Team
- New Connect Quick Guides Site is Live!
- 95% of Student Survey Participants Report Connect’s Tegrity Tool Improves Learning
- Using the Item Analysis Report to target your instruction
- McGraw-Hill Connect Increases Student Performance and Engagement at San Diego State University!
- Do More with McGraw-Hill Connect and Blackboard!
- Digital Faculty Consultants Share LearnSmart Benefits
- Tips for Accessing LearnSmart in Connect
- Connect Enhancements Are Coming!
- McGraw-Hill/Blackboard Total Course Solution Launches!
- McGraw-Hill Connect with LearnSmart Improves Student Success and Engagement at the University of Colorado Denver!