New Connect Instructor & Student Enhancements Are Here!
* NEW “Ask Instructor” feature – Answering student questions has never been easier than with Connect! The “Ask Instructor” policy setting allows students to send you a message with a direct link to the question from their assignment to provide greater context to questions where students require assistance. You can even reply to your entire class if the answer given is relevant for everyone!
* NEW Group Assignments feature – Connect now supports group assignments, enabling you to split up a section of students and have each group collaborate on their own topics. Simply select the number of students you’d like in each group and add your topics. Move students between groups to best fit your needs. Get instant notifications when your roster changes so you can update your groups accordingly.
To learn more, take a look at our Connect enhancements flyer.
THANK YOU again to our Connect community for helping us to find ways to make Connect better for you and your students!
The Connect Team
- New Connect Quick Guides Site is Live!
- 95% of Student Survey Participants Report Connect’s Tegrity Tool Improves Learning
- Using the Item Analysis Report to target your instruction
- McGraw-Hill Connect Increases Student Performance and Engagement at San Diego State University!
- Do More with McGraw-Hill Connect and Blackboard!
- Digital Faculty Consultants Share LearnSmart Benefits
- Tips for Accessing LearnSmart in Connect
- Connect Enhancements Are Coming!
- McGraw-Hill/Blackboard Total Course Solution Launches!
- McGraw-Hill Connect with LearnSmart Improves Student Success and Engagement at the University of Colorado Denver!