McGraw-Hill Connect Improves Student Performance at University of South Carolina!
Professor Kirasic says, “Clearly, more students received a passing grade with Connect. I am confident that the grades accurately reflect their increased ability to apply learned material.”
Welcome to the Digital Success Academy!
Digital Success Academy Center for on-demand videos, tutorials, best practices, and FAQs. We’ve got you covered, from the basics to what Connect offers in your specific area of interest!
McGraw-Hill Connect Improves Student Success and Engagement at Dixie State College!
Professor Mesa witnessed a 5% improvement in the pass rate once she implemented Connect Writing in her class. “Connect provides reinforcement of basic skills covered by lecture and text. It is a valuable asset to our curriculum,” she says. Not only has Connect Writing helped to improve student performance, but Professor Mesa’s students tell her that they enjoy using it.
McGraw-Hill Connect Boosts Student Performance at State College of Florida!
Professor Kittrell reports that she has seen steady, measurable improvement in student grades from semester to semester using Connect Psychology. “Students love Connect. They always say that it is easy to use, that they love the content, and that it is improving their test grades.”
McGraw-Hill Connect Boosts Student Performance at West Virginia University!
Professor Ruiz Rosique is pleased with how Connect Spanish has both saved her time and improved student performance. She plans to continue using Connect, integrating even more assignments and assignment types, and including modules from LearnSmart, the adaptive learning system available within Connect. “The great thing about Connect is that it lets students see their results immediately,” she says. “This keeps students informed about their performance and helps me, as a teacher, to reinforce that feedback and talk to students in person about what they are doing right and which problems they should work on.”
Improved Navigation in Connect
Connect also offers enhanced section drop-down menus, which clearly detail the functionality offered via the contextual labels to better inform you of your options to edit, duplicate, copy, share, or delete a course section. Enjoy these usability enhancements!
By | May 20 2011
Tags: best practices
The Connect Team
- New Connect Quick Guides Site is Live!
- 95% of Student Survey Participants Report Connect’s Tegrity Tool Improves Learning
- Using the Item Analysis Report to target your instruction
- McGraw-Hill Connect Increases Student Performance and Engagement at San Diego State University!
- Do More with McGraw-Hill Connect and Blackboard!
- Digital Faculty Consultants Share LearnSmart Benefits
- Tips for Accessing LearnSmart in Connect
- Connect Enhancements Are Coming!
- McGraw-Hill/Blackboard Total Course Solution Launches!
- McGraw-Hill Connect with LearnSmart Improves Student Success and Engagement at the University of Colorado Denver!