McGraw-Hill Connect Improves Student Success and Increases Instructor Efficiency at Hinds Community College!
Professor Feaster says, “I observed that A students are going to make A’s regardless of what is asked of them. The Connect and LearnSmart assignments force all of the students to study in a variety of ways […] which evidently improves their understanding.” The data backs this up, showing that Connect made a significant difference for students who might have otherwise withdrawn from or failed the course or who may not learned the material well enough to pass the course. As a result, Professor Feaster “absolutely” recommends Connect to other faculty.
2012 CODiE Award Finalists Announced
We are proud and excited to announce that our digital solutions have been selected as finalists for the 2012 CODiE Awards!
Best Postsecondary Instructional Solution
– McGraw-Hill LearnSmart, the adaptive learning system available within Connect
Best Postsecondary Enterprise Solution
– Tegrity Campus, the lecture capture service available within Connect
Best Education Game or Simulation
– Practice Marketing, within Connect Marketing
Connect Tips: Pairing Your Blackboard Course with Connect
The McGraw-Hill/Blackboard Total Course Solution is so easy to use that it was just selected as one of the Top Ed-Tech Picks for 2012 by eCampus News Readers! Professor Carolyn Ponce at Arkansas State University offers her tips for using Connect + Blackboard here: Thank you for using McGraw-Hill Connect! If you have any other questions or would like more information on getting started, check out the Connect Success Academy.
McGraw-Hill Connect Increases Student Engagement and Grades at New Mexico Junior College!
Connect Music not only provided students with simplified access to the music, but also enabled Professor Ponce to monitor how her students interacted with it. She is very pleased with the results and says, “Thank you for Connect! It is a powerful tool and it does add great value to a course.”
McGraw-Hill Connect Improves Student Success and Increases Engagement at Florida State College!
She says, “Connect Psychology drastically improves student engagement, and it is the next wave in digital learning and blended course development. It frees up class time for labs, activities and other forms of active learning. I am very, very pleased with it.”
Professor Tuckwiller recommends Connect to faculty and now plans to use the McGraw-Hill and Blackboard total course solution to seamlessly deliver her course in one place.
College Students Capture the Benefits of McGraw-Hill + Blackboard
This past semester, college students from around the U.S. created videos to illustrate the value of the McGraw-Hill/Blackboard total course solution. From helping students to succeed in their courses to simply making their lives easier, the partnership between McGraw-Hill and Blackboard has had a significant impact on learning outcomes in higher education.
The Connect Team
- New Connect Quick Guides Site is Live!
- 95% of Student Survey Participants Report Connect’s Tegrity Tool Improves Learning
- Using the Item Analysis Report to target your instruction
- McGraw-Hill Connect Increases Student Performance and Engagement at San Diego State University!
- Do More with McGraw-Hill Connect and Blackboard!
- Digital Faculty Consultants Share LearnSmart Benefits
- Tips for Accessing LearnSmart in Connect
- Connect Enhancements Are Coming!
- McGraw-Hill/Blackboard Total Course Solution Launches!
- McGraw-Hill Connect with LearnSmart Improves Student Success and Engagement at the University of Colorado Denver!