McGraw-Hill/Blackboard Total Course Solution Launches!
Thousands of faculty across the country joined us for our LIVE Webcast on April 14th to learn firsthand from instructors and students about their experiences with our groundbreaking McGraw-Hill/Blackboard total course solution. Excitement was in the air on Thursday and a lot of cake was enjoyed at hundreds of viewing parties across the country!
Interested in learning more about the McGraw-Hill/Blackboard total course solution? Visit www.domorenow.com to learn more and sign up for a live demonstration!
Campus Administrators and Instructors: Request access to the McGraw-Hill/Blackboard building block! Click here now.
By | April 17 2011
Do More with McGraw-Hill Connect and Blackboard!
McGraw-Hill and Blackboard have teamed up to bring you an unrivaled total course solution!
The new integration between McGraw-Hill Connect™, McGraw-Hill Create™, and Blackboard Learn™ 9.1 allows you to manage course content, assignments, assessments and grades all from within Blackboard. Enjoy simplified access to the highest quality, media-rich content and adaptive learning and assessment engines for faculty, students and institutions.
A Total Course Solution
This unprecedented integration of publisher-provided content and tools into a learning management system offers the enhanced experience of all course resources in a single, online environment.
- – Single Sign-On
A single login and single environment provide seamless access to all course resources – all McGraw-Hill’s resources are available within the Blackboard Learn platform.
- – One Gradebook
Automatic grade synchronization with Blackboard gradebook. All grades for McGraw-Hill assignments are recorded in the Blackboard gradebook automatically.
- – Deep Integration
One click access to a wealth of McGraw-Hill content and tools – all from within Blackboard Learn.
- – Openness
Unique in Higher Education, the partnership of McGraw Hill Higher Education and Blackboard preserves the spirit of academic freedom and openness. Blackboard remains publisher independent, and McGraw-Hill remains LMS independent. The result makes our content, engines and platform more usable and accessible, with fewer barriers to adoption and use.
- – 100% FERPA–compliant solution protects student privacy.
Want to learn more? Visit DoMoreNow.com and sign up for a demonstration!
The Connect Team
- New Connect Quick Guides Site is Live!
- 95% of Student Survey Participants Report Connect’s Tegrity Tool Improves Learning
- Using the Item Analysis Report to target your instruction
- McGraw-Hill Connect Increases Student Performance and Engagement at San Diego State University!
- Do More with McGraw-Hill Connect and Blackboard!
- Digital Faculty Consultants Share LearnSmart Benefits
- Tips for Accessing LearnSmart in Connect
- Connect Enhancements Are Coming!
- McGraw-Hill/Blackboard Total Course Solution Launches!
- McGraw-Hill Connect with LearnSmart Improves Student Success and Engagement at the University of Colorado Denver!