Live Twitter Chat – Adaptive Technology: A Revolution in Learning
Adaptive learning technology is causing a revolution in learning as we know it.
By personalizing learning for each student, adaptive is taking higher education by storm.
Join our live Twitter chat on adaptive learning technology featuring Dr. Ulrik Christensen (@juulchristensen), CEO of Area9 and the co-creator of several of McGraw-Hill Education’s adaptive learning tools, and Chris Dawson (@mrdatahs), education technology writer at ZDNet.
Ask questions and join the conversation by using the hashtag #adaptivechat
NEW: Chat Support for Connect and Extended Hours!
– Chat support for Connect: Chat instantly with a member of our Customer experience group to get the help you need as quickly as possible.
– Expanded Support Hours: Help is only a call or click away – even on nights and weekends.
– New FAQs: Get answers to all of your top questions about McGraw-Hill’s digital products!
– Streamlined Phone Support: We know your time is valuable, and we want to get you the resources you need even quicker so you can put your focus back in the classroom.
– McGraw-Hill Digital Success Academy: To help you ensure a successful course implementation, we offer training tailored to your specific needs.
The Connect Team
- New Connect Quick Guides Site is Live!
- 95% of Student Survey Participants Report Connect’s Tegrity Tool Improves Learning
- Using the Item Analysis Report to target your instruction
- McGraw-Hill Connect Increases Student Performance and Engagement at San Diego State University!
- Do More with McGraw-Hill Connect and Blackboard!
- Digital Faculty Consultants Share LearnSmart Benefits
- Tips for Accessing LearnSmart in Connect
- Connect Enhancements Are Coming!
- McGraw-Hill/Blackboard Total Course Solution Launches!
- McGraw-Hill Connect with LearnSmart Improves Student Success and Engagement at the University of Colorado Denver!