Connect Tips: Pairing Your Blackboard Course with Connect
The McGraw-Hill/Blackboard Total Course Solution is so easy to use that it was just selected as one of the Top Ed-Tech Picks for 2012 by eCampus News Readers! Professor Carolyn Ponce at Arkansas State University offers her tips for using Connect + Blackboard here: Thank you for using McGraw-Hill Connect! If you have any other questions or would like more information on getting started, check out the Connect Success Academy.
Lecture Capture: Making Instructors Even More Effective
McGraw-Hill Tegrity Campus, the lecture capture technology available within Connect, is making a significant impact at campuses across the country!
Since implementing Tegrity, Vermont College reports substantial benefits: “Students have embraced it. Grades have gone up. Students are not skipping classes as many people feared. And as Tegrity becomes more widespread, students are demanding it.”
Not only that, but Tegrity continues to offer new functionality to enhance the learning experience for students, including a new interactive note taking feature called “Tegrity Notes,” automated closed captioning, extended search capabilities and the introduction of an Android app for accessing recorded lectures on-the-go.
The Connect Team
- New Connect Quick Guides Site is Live!
- 95% of Student Survey Participants Report Connect’s Tegrity Tool Improves Learning
- Using the Item Analysis Report to target your instruction
- McGraw-Hill Connect Increases Student Performance and Engagement at San Diego State University!
- Do More with McGraw-Hill Connect and Blackboard!
- Digital Faculty Consultants Share LearnSmart Benefits
- Tips for Accessing LearnSmart in Connect
- Connect Enhancements Are Coming!
- McGraw-Hill/Blackboard Total Course Solution Launches!
- McGraw-Hill Connect with LearnSmart Improves Student Success and Engagement at the University of Colorado Denver!