Introducing: Connect Study Beta
Connect Study Beta is our first step into the mobile world.
In this first phase, you’ll have what you need to study between classes, including a redesigned eBook and brand new features to help you plan for your semester and track you performance. We’re not able to offer everything we’d like just yet, but we wanted to make Connect Study available to all students as soon as we could.
We’d love for you to try it out and tell us what you think: Connect Study Beta.
Continue reading …
Connect Goes Mobile!
Exciting news! Students can now access powerful Connect study resources directly from their tablets and phones. Because students’ lives are busier than ever, this Open Beta phase targets studying on the go.
Students can access from their tablets and smartphones:
- eBook: This responsive design eBook automatically adjusts to fit most tablets and select phones. Students can add bookmarks and notes, and sync with Connect, all from their mobile devices.
- Performance Reports: Connect’s redesigned reports give students a greater understanding of how they are performing in their Connect courses. Powerful data like the Connect score average, the total number of points earned in Connect, time spent taking each assignment, and the date each assignment was submitted, all give students a better idea of their current performance.
- Trends: Visual charts will show students meaningful patterns in their performances. Students will see if they tend to submit assignments late, and are prompted to check their upcoming assignments to always know what’s coming. Students will also see how their recent assignment scores compare to their class’ average, so students are fully aware of their scores and if they should seek instructor help.
- Next Up!: Assignments display from the current month onward, so the most relevant assignment dates are easily available. The due dates, attempts, and points help students plan their time and prepare for each assignment. NOTE: Students cannot take their assignments in this mobile view. The focus for this first phase is to make the study materials available to students when they are on-the-go.
- Course Resources: Important resources from instructors are surfaced to ensure that students are aware of these valuable study materials and have more opportunities to review them.
The Connect Team
- New Connect Quick Guides Site is Live!
- 95% of Student Survey Participants Report Connect’s Tegrity Tool Improves Learning
- Using the Item Analysis Report to target your instruction
- McGraw-Hill Connect Increases Student Performance and Engagement at San Diego State University!
- Do More with McGraw-Hill Connect and Blackboard!
- Digital Faculty Consultants Share LearnSmart Benefits
- Tips for Accessing LearnSmart in Connect
- Connect Enhancements Are Coming!
- McGraw-Hill/Blackboard Total Course Solution Launches!
- McGraw-Hill Connect with LearnSmart Improves Student Success and Engagement at the University of Colorado Denver!