Get Ready for Our Winter Release
October Release and Enhancements
At-Risk Student Report (Pilot)
Instructors and institutions have an easy way to improve student retention. Quickly find and help the students who need you most. The report will identify at-risk students and help you reach out to them to request a meeting during office hours, provide words of encouragement and get them re-engaged.
An easier way to navigate your course. With the improved section-switcher, getting between your MWF and TuTh sections is a breeze. Just click “switch section” and you will see a list of all the sections in your course. Select the one you want, and you’re there.
See all of the content available to you, in any combination. We’ve updated the filtering in Connect so that you never have to choose between options like question type or learning objective again. Narrow the field by selecting your favorite filtering options and assign your homework knowing you’ve picked the very best content for your class and your goals.
We have helped clarify some of the key policies so that you get exactly what you want for your students each time you create an assignment.
Introducing McGraw-Hill’s Read It Forward
We want to give students the opportunity to save money and make a difference at the same time! That’s why we’ve developed Read It Forward.
It’s simple – for each McGraw-Hill eBook that a student purchases from CourseSmart, we will donate one physical book to a child through First Book, a nonprofit organization that provides access to new books for children in need. Your students save by choosing an affordable option for their course content, and they have a positive impact on the environment and children’s literacy at the same time.
Visit www.mhreaditforward.com for more information, and to take advantage of this new, exciting program!
Enhance Your Teaching with Unlimited Access to McGraw-Hill Content
Join us on July 21st at 11:00 AM PT for our webinar on McGraw-Hill Campus, a revolutionary new service that gives you single sign-on access to McGraw-Hill Connect, Create, LearnSmart and Tegrity right from within your institution’s LMS! You’ll get a chance to:
– See why over 100 schools signed up for McGraw-Hill Campus before it was launched
– Learn from leaders from Ohio University, Indiana State, and Mount Wachusett Community College reveal why you should give your faculty unlimited access to this vast set of world-class resources
Sign up today, and for more information, visit MHCampus.com.
Lecture Capture: Making Instructors Even More Effective
McGraw-Hill Tegrity Campus, the lecture capture technology available within Connect, is making a significant impact at campuses across the country!
Since implementing Tegrity, Vermont College reports substantial benefits: “Students have embraced it. Grades have gone up. Students are not skipping classes as many people feared. And as Tegrity becomes more widespread, students are demanding it.”
Not only that, but Tegrity continues to offer new functionality to enhance the learning experience for students, including a new interactive note taking feature called “Tegrity Notes,” automated closed captioning, extended search capabilities and the introduction of an Android app for accessing recorded lectures on-the-go.
The Connect Team
- New Connect Quick Guides Site is Live!
- 95% of Student Survey Participants Report Connect’s Tegrity Tool Improves Learning
- Using the Item Analysis Report to target your instruction
- McGraw-Hill Connect Increases Student Performance and Engagement at San Diego State University!
- Do More with McGraw-Hill Connect and Blackboard!
- Digital Faculty Consultants Share LearnSmart Benefits
- Tips for Accessing LearnSmart in Connect
- Connect Enhancements Are Coming!
- McGraw-Hill/Blackboard Total Course Solution Launches!
- McGraw-Hill Connect with LearnSmart Improves Student Success and Engagement at the University of Colorado Denver!