McGraw-Hill Connect Increases Student Engagement and Grades at New Mexico Junior College!
Connect Music not only provided students with simplified access to the music, but also enabled Professor Ponce to monitor how her students interacted with it. She is very pleased with the results and says, “Thank you for Connect! It is a powerful tool and it does add great value to a course.”
Connect Tips: Creating Your Course and Assignments
Thank you for using McGraw-Hill Connect! If you have any other questions or would like more information on getting started, check out the Connect Quick Guides.
Announcing the Winners of the LearnSmart and Win Student Video Contest!
McGraw-Hill Connect Enhances Student Performance and Retention at Miami Dade College!
“I expected higher passing rates on both the state exam and the departmental writing exam, and this is exactly what has occured,” she says. “Connect Writing makes the teaching of the process of writing less stressful. It has opened up more free time for me to dedicate to student writing.”
McGraw-Hill Connect Improves Student Grades and Pass Rates at Virginia Tech!
Professor Smith says that Connect has been a win-win for everyone and would recommend it to other faculty. “It allows me to offer this elective class to about 600 students per semester and 50 during each summer session. It gives the students the opportunity for self-study, and I am there to answer questions about the material and the process. Without Connect, we could not offer the class to this number of students. It’s a popular class at Virginia Tech.” She now plans to use more of the available features in Connect, such as Tegrity lecture capture to integrate recorded lectures into her next offering of Personal Health.
McGraw-Hill Connect Improves Grades and Pass Rates at Front Range Community College!
Professor Miller reports, “With exams, the overall increase in grades is obvious for the class using Connect. With the practical assessments, improvement is also visible. The high level of performance for students with an A shows that the good students know what to study for exams, whereas the lower achievers need more help, which Connect provides them.” As a result of these improved student outcomes, Professor Miller looks forward to further integrating more of the exercises and animations within Connect into her curriculum.
The Connect Team
- New Connect Quick Guides Site is Live!
- 95% of Student Survey Participants Report Connect’s Tegrity Tool Improves Learning
- Using the Item Analysis Report to target your instruction
- McGraw-Hill Connect Increases Student Performance and Engagement at San Diego State University!
- Do More with McGraw-Hill Connect and Blackboard!
- Digital Faculty Consultants Share LearnSmart Benefits
- Tips for Accessing LearnSmart in Connect
- Connect Enhancements Are Coming!
- McGraw-Hill/Blackboard Total Course Solution Launches!
- McGraw-Hill Connect with LearnSmart Improves Student Success and Engagement at the University of Colorado Denver!